Grooming is often underestimated. We become slaves of our busy and stress lifestyle. We juggle work, family, and social life. We are busy to get our offspring to and from sport and language courses. We care for others. We race against the clock. Only to sadly surrender to the simple fact that there are so many hours in a day.
Yeah, I get it that you are busy. I am busy as hell, too. But let me tell you: it is extremely important to take care of yourself. And the good news is that is does not have to be difficult.
I am to show you some simple and very quick tips to make you look really beautiful each and every day.
- Get a haircut that suits your face. It can be done in less than an hour and your look will change instantly. From now on, just care properly for your hair and style it daily!
- If you have facial hair, keep it neat and trimmed. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer smooth face or you have a beard. Neat will never be out of style.
- Take care of your skin – establish a skin care routine that makes you feel fresh and vibrant from head to toe.
- Trim and clean your nails regularly (and don’t forget the feet)
- Maintain your body hair – decide on what you need and what you want gone. Do whatever you have to achieve the desired look. Trim, shave, wax, epilate or even thread the hair you want gone. There is a wide range of grooming products that will help you achieve that look quickly, easily and without much pain.
- Care for your teeth daily! I too dread the visit to the dentist (I’m putting off going there for at least two weeks now). However, we should all get our teeth fixed. Brushing is extremely important too – brush your teeth every morning and every evening for 3 minutes. Now when you have a great smile – use it. Smile more often. It will drastically improve your appearance, I promise.
Once you get everything fixed, maintenance is a breeze. On top of that you will feel and look fabulouce. Even without the make-up.